Saturday, October 30, 2010

How I met Kitty

A while ago I befriended a girl who on this blog will henceforth be known as Kitty. Ive always enjoyed the story of how we met.

I took a student out to a cafe to demonstrate approaches and meet up with an Asian friend of mine we will call Rose. The fun part about Rose is when I meet her she always has someone new with her for me or my student to meet.

One of the problems with being a San Francisco Pick Up Artist is you run into a lot of Asian men and women who are barely able to communicate in English. And it seems like some don't even want to bother. So when approaching an Asian women you have to be ready for the one phrase most of them seem to know, "English no so good."

My student whom we will call Rocky was warned of this. The cafe was rather empty minus a single set of a very cute Asian girl. Being the only possible approach in the building I walked up and all I got out was, "Hi," and I smiled.

Before I could say anything else she muttered that dreaded phrase, "English no so good, sorry." Well I had to give her points for genuinely feeling bad about it. So i went back to the table and had a good laugh over it.

About fifteen minutes later Rose approached our table, I look up and she says, "Hey guys, this is my friend kitty." and there standing beside her is the cute Asian girl whom I had approached and been shot down by fifteen minutes previous.

Well needless to say kitty and I are now very good friends. And after a little practice with me her English has greatly improved.


RICHARD HEART

No comments:

Post a Comment